Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nursery in progress

Well, we just got our curtains up. Thank you to Chris, Gene's mom, for making such fabulous curtains. They are red w/ many white hippos all over them. Totally in love w/ them. The rest of the room will be pretty neutral to balance out the bright redness of the curtains.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to find a nice tan/light brown rug? Nothing fancy, just soft enough to sit on the floor when Baby D is in play mode.

Baby blue and orange is the only theme we're going for. We have baby blue shelves in the room. And I'm trying to register for all things baby blue and orange. Blair - I owe this to you - changing my hatred of orange into a love of it. But, orange baby stuff is harder to find that you'd think. Hmpf.

Will take pics of curtains and post later.

Rambling for today. Complete.

1 comment:

  1. I hope to convert the rest of the world into loving orange as well and I will keep an eye out for a rug you know I love the bargains.

    ReplyDelete