Monday, February 22, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth

You can ask Gene. I'm obsessed with the nursery being the happiest place on earth for Baby D. Bright cheery colors galore. Here's a quick run down of what we've got so far.

Gene found a sweet deal on a rug (visible in the background of several photos).
Chris, Gene's mom, made these fabulous curtains. Happy Hippos are from Ikea.



I found an awesome deal on the mid-century modern dressers. Just repainted the knobs.




I love the leaping fish mobile. (Ikea strikes again).



You can see the little giraffe enjoying those chipper orange sheets.



Skip Hop lamp ties all the colors together.



And last, but not least, is a photo of Jemaine, the giraffe. He's eagerly awaiting Baby D's arrival. He usually sleeps with me.

3 comments:

  1. The rug like, totally ties the room together man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that nursery is beautiful! I love the orange. I also love that dresser, I wish I could find one similiar to it.

    And the rug does add that little something...

    ReplyDelete